Author Topic: Bull-it jeans  (Read 1260 times)

Offline NorthumBryan

• View Profile
Bull-it jeans
« on: April 16, 2021, 02:39:40 PM »
I'm a big fan of Bull-it jeans and have used them for a few years now and my mate has even road tested a set when he wrote off his bike, so I am confident that they will 'work' when required. However, they vary wildly in size to the point of frustration. I've had a set for a couple of years and decided to get another set (one to wash, one to wear as it were) and there are some cracking bargains on older versions out there at the moment. I ordered the same size as I have (not telling by the way) and they arrived easily two sizes too small, bugger. Returned them ordered the next size up and they were about two sizes too big, aaargh ! So, I bit the bullet (pardon me) and ordered another set in the correct size and... they fit. Perfect. They are great jeans but the sizing department should be formally shot.
Talking Danish Pastry since 1965...

Offline Keith60

• View Profile
Re: Bull-it jeans
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 07:34:43 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol
Never too old to ride!

Offline Javier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 09:29:21 PM »
Oh! Good to know.

I want to buy a new pair myself... although now I wander what size should I order! :)))
Keep riding 🐟

Offline NorthumBryan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 11:12:28 AM »
Start with the size you want and work away from there. Try to use someone that has free returns as you may need a few... They are great jeans once you get a pair that fit !
Talking Danish Pastry since 1965...